The plan:

  • “The best plans of men and mice often go awry”
  • Balboa Island-LaJolla-LA-Malibu-Jalama-Big Sur-Carmel-SanFran-Reys Point-Eureka.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Day 2: Beach day LaJolla

my new board got it's first workout with an early morning run at LaJolla beach. I'd never been on a real fiberglass board before and it turned out great. Rode and rode and rode from one end of the beach to the other. Was out there for a few hours early in the morning before the fun and kid games began at the beach.
I'm thinking boards must be like Rovers (or VW Busses) and need a name. I'll give it some thought.





Skimboarding












Tasha picked out her birthday board at the surfshop and got it wet at the very end of the day. thanks Chuck!!! It's beautiful.



Who knew kids could have this much energy and their Mom could look that good?




between Connie, Tash and me, we must have chased this kid (Q) for a solid 16 hours today.

Notice that Q leashed himself in (to take on the heavy stuff)





Deep Thoughts with Hayes Marvin





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:LaJolla, CA

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures!!! I'm so jealous of all your surfing adventures! oxox

    ReplyDelete